PSNF Grant/Scholarship Application
<< Back to Foundation
The PSNF is dedicated to supporting collaboration and practice excellence among nurses who share the passion and specialized knowledge for plastic surgery. Over the past four decades, the ISPAN has continued to evolve and provide continuing education, research opportunities, international recognition, and professional camaraderie for plastic and aesthetic nurses. In an effort to strengthen the position and the voice for plastic and aesthetic nursing, the ISPAN realizes the importance of specialty recognition. The PSNF has developed a grant program for continuing education.
The application is now closed, thank you for your interest!
PSNF OFFERS MANY GRANTS INCLUDING:
- CANS Review Course Grants
- CPSN Review Course Grants
- CANS Exam Grants
- CPSN Exam Grants
- Professional Development Advancement Grants for Annual Meeting Registration
- Dues must be current and in good standing with ISPAN
- 2 years of plastic surgery experience with a letter from the employing doctor or hospital that documents both work and experience
- Resume or CV
- Copy of current Nursing License
- 200 word essay including:
- What motivates you to excel in plastic surgical nursing?
- How can you improve and benefit your practice with this grant?
- How will this grant enhance your professional growth?
- How do you anticipate contributing to the profession of plastic surgical nursing if awarded this grant?
- Agree to write a short article for the ISPAN newsletter stating how this grant has improved/benefited your plastic surgical nursing practice and/or professional growth. This article should be submitted to the newsletter within 12 months of the date of the grant.