This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Centerís Commission on Accreditation.
Please contact the ISPAN for more information.
Contact Hour Certificate
Again this year, evaluations for the Annual Convention will be conducted through an online survey. The survey will be sent to all meeting attendees within a week of the conclusion of the Annual Convention. Once you complete the brief survey, you will be able to retrieve and print out your certificate. Please be sure the Association has your current e-mail address. If you need to update your e-mail address, please complete the form in the back of the program book and return it to the registration desk or contact the ISPAN at (978) 927-8330.
*Important Continuing Education Notes
- You must be registered for this activity and complete the post meeting survey.
- You must be present no later than five (5) minutes after starting time of each session.
- You must remain until the scheduled ending time of each session attended.
- The post meeting survey must be completed in full in order for the credit to be awarded and contact hour certificate be printed.
- Keep a record of your contact hours for a period of five (5) years.